Trying to cut back on your sugar? You could try this quick and easy recipe to share with your family. I like to add a hint of Ceylon cinnamon as studies have shown it can lower blood sugar levels which could help curb those sugar cravings.
Cook Time 5 minutes
Servings 10 chocolates
For the chocolates
- 50g coconut Manna (I love Nutivia)
- 50g coconut butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Stir all the ingredients in a pan over a low heat until melted.
- Once the mix begins to cool down a little, pour into chocolate moulds and freeze.
- Keep the chocolates in an airtight container in the freezer
Try adding sour cherries, raisins or crushed nuts to vary the flavour and texture.