Mango and chia breakfast pot
For those of you who don’t have time to prepare breakfast, this is a great option that can be made the night before.
Prep Time 10 mins
Soak Time overnight
Servings 2 people
- 1 whole mango
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 6 tbsp plain yoghurt (dairy free coconut yoghurt works well too)
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 200ml milk, milk alternative such as coconut milk or water
- Peel the mango and chop into cubes.
- Blend half the mango with the milk or water to create a smoothie like consistency
- Pour into a bowl together with the chia seeds and yoghurt and whisk together very well with a fork for at least 30 secs
- Divide the mixture into two glasses and top with the remaining freshly sliced mango and leave in the fridge to set overnight
This recipe also works well with frozen or fresh berries