Overnight chocolate and raspberry chia pudding
Both chia and teff seeds are renowned for being packed with fibre to help keep your bowels moving. Although it is not necessary to include the teff in this recipe, it is a great addition as teff is a rich source of protein and magnesium.
Prep Time 5 mins
Soak Time overnight
Servings 4 people
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 tbsp teff grains
- 3 tsp cacao powder
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 600ml milk or milk alternative such as almond or oat
- 80g frozen berries
- Place the chia, teff grains and milk (or milk alternative) in a bowl and whisk together with a fork for 30 secs
- Divide the mixture into four small glasses and top with some water
- Mix the cacao and cinnamon together and equally spoon them over the four glasses
- Place a few frozen (or fresh) berries over the mixture and leave in the fridge overnight
Try varying the flavours of the chia puddings. Instead of chocolate, you could try vanilla essence and sliced bananas.