Broccoli is well known for its detoxification and anti-cancer properties and a single serving contains more than double the content of vitamin C compared to an orange.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 5 mins
Servings 4 people
- 2 bunches of organic broccoli
- 1 tbsp ghee butter or coconut oi for a dairy free alternative
- 4 garlic cloves sliced
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp gluten free tamari sauce
- In a bowl, add the garlic, tamari sauce and sesame oil. Whisk well to combine.
- Place the ghee butter or coconut oil in a large pan and heat for a minute. Add the broccoli florets and cook for a further 2 mins, stirring often to prevent burning.
- Reduce the heat and then add the garlic sauce. Stir well to coat and cook for 2 mins. The sauce will thicken and absorb into the broccoli. Serve immediately.