Top 5 tips to eat meat right
There is a lot of confusion about whether we should eat red meat or not, and if we choose to, how to make the right choices to do it safely.
Tips to eat meat right:
- Choose unprocessed meat products rather than unhealthier processed options which often contain additives and chemicals.
- Minimize cooking on a high heat and avoid overcooking or blackening the meat.
- Choose pasture reared or organic animals that consume a diet of grass rather than grain, providing you with meat higher in omega-3 fats.
- Avoid cooking in vegetable and grain oils which have a low smoke-point. Instead, use ghee, lard, avocado or coconut oil.
- Try organ meats which are generally cheaper and richer in nutrients.
To learn more about how to eat well and improve your health, get in touch for your complimentary 20 min consultation.